Here is where I will attempt to keep up with the changes I'm making in my decor, craft ideas, general living and family activities. I also plan to offer some of my graphics, along with finished Primitive craft items for sale. I'll try to give you great decorating ideas, cool crafting ideas, and some tried and true recipes that have served me over the years. Be sure to grab a cup of coffee, check in often, and enjoy your time here!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Prim Magazine!!!

I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know about a new Primitive Decorating magazine slated to have it's premier issue out in August 2010.  I'm very excited about the upcoming issues, and highly recommend you check this out for yourself.  From what I understand, it's being put out by a lovely group of women who founded A Primitive Place.  This is a fantastic website devoted to Primitive and Colonial decorating, including decorating ideas and crafting.  They have a wonderful forum here where a wonderful group of people gather to share ideas for decorating, makeovers, crafting and more.  I've never received a warmer welcome from any forum I've joined, nor have I ever learned any more in one place.  These ladies, and possibly a gentleman or two, are working night and day to put out what just may be the best magazine of its kind!  My hats off to them all!!!!  They've already give us a sneak peek at the cover of the premier issue:

I am so excited...the potential of this magazine is absolutely wonderful!  The cover is absolutely beautiful, don't you agree?  If you aren't familiar with them, or their site, I encourage to grab a cup of coffee, and plan to relax and enjoy spending some time on their site, you won't be sorry you did....but be sure you don't have any pending plans, because a "short visit" can easily turn into hours!  (Don't ask me how I know this...LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment