Here is where I will attempt to keep up with the changes I'm making in my decor, craft ideas, general living and family activities. I also plan to offer some of my graphics, along with finished Primitive craft items for sale. I'll try to give you great decorating ideas, cool crafting ideas, and some tried and true recipes that have served me over the years. Be sure to grab a cup of coffee, check in often, and enjoy your time here!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I've Been Gone Too Long!

I can't believe it's already October, but I really can't believe it's been so long since I've updated my blog!  We have most of the remodeling finished...and yes, I WILL post and have pictures.  Fall weather has been here for a couple of days now.  The last few weeks have been busier than I could have imagined.  We decided to re-open our former business!  I started a separate blog for it here:  http://www.crackerneckcreek.blogspot.com/  Come visit us when you get a chance.

You'll see that I still have work to do over there...but progress is being made.  We have a few people already interested in selling for us, so things look promising.  Hopefully, things will come together soon, so we can make the most of the Holiday season. 

I'm headed off to my parents soon to celebrate my Dad's birthday, so I'll try to touch base soon.

3 comments: